Want to treat someone? Have no plans for summer? Enter our competition to win a pair of tickets to Spring Live.
Taking place over the May Bank Holiday week (5&6th May), the event will be held at the South of England Showground in Ardingly, West Sussex.
If you feel like you haven’t explored the countryside during your time at Sussex, this event showcases the best of country living. This year’s programme is packed with entertainment.
We don’t know about you, but a mini-sheep show sounds pretty good to us. It’s countryside to the core.
For the food lovers at Sussex who are looking for a change from beans on toast, fresh, home-grown produce will be available throughout the event.
There’ll be a variety of wine and cheese. What could be better?
If you’re looking for something different, then there’ll be a street food market with global cusine.
Crafts and clothing from a range of independent sellers will be available to purchase at the event and local artists will feature on the main stage.
If you’re a fan of the Union’s doggy and pony de-stress events, then you’ll love the animal meet and greet at Spring Live.
Attendees will contribute to the funding of charitable projects- all the more reason to attend.
CEO of the South of England Agricultural Society, Iain Nicol said: “Any profits help us continue and develop our charity work in support of people with an interest or involvement in agriculture and other related land-based industries.”
The South of England Showground has many barns and indoor spaces so a spring shower will not be able to dampen showgoers’ spirit.
To celebrate this event and its support for some great charities, The Badger is running a competition to win two pairs of tickets for Spring Live.
If you’d like to escape the concrete Sussex campus this spring and explore the best of the South’s countryside, a country show may be the perfect solution.
The competition ends on April 19 2019 so don’t delay.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners must post their best countryside image or their best animal photo (Badgers gratefully received) on Instagram and tag @thebadgerpaper
- They must also include #springlive in their post
- Failure to do all three of these things will render your entry invalid
- One entry per person only, duplicates will be disqualified
- Tickets are valid for Spring Live! at The South of England Showground on either 5th or 6th May 2019 (1 day pass only)
- There will be two winners
- 1 pair of tickets per winner only and at least 1 adult must be present – Children under 16 years old are permitted free access to the show. No purchase necessary
- Tickets are non-exchangeable
- Closing date for entries is 19th of April 2019. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram messenger and must answer the message within 48 hours or forfeit the prize
- Winners will be sent their show tickets via email only and must print a copy of the tickets to show to staff upon entry at the show gate
- Any travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize however parking at the event is complimentary